How to Install Cinema APK on FireTV/FireTV Stick and Android TV Box: IPTV has been becoming a trend due to the availability of online media streaming players like Roku, Amazon FireTV and Android TV Box. These devices allow you to watch your favorite movies, TV shows, serials, live sports, music and much more anytime, over the internet. But they will work if you download the right IPTV application.
There may be many IPTV or online media streaming apps available for FireTV and Android TV Box. One such app is the Cinema/HDMovie app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows online for free. In this post, we will tell you how to download it on Android TV Box and Amazon FireTV devices. But before that, let’s see what exactly is Cinema app?.
Best Similar App like Cinema Apk: OneBox HD App Download on FireStick, Fire TV & (Latest Updated Version).
What is Cinema App?
Cinema App is an android application that allows you to stream movies and TV shows online over the internet. It has a massive collection of your favorite video content, all available in HD quality. New content is regularly added, so you are never short on the dose of entertainment. Moreover, unlike some other apps, all the content available here has come from legal sources, so you don’t need to worry about piracy.
Other notable features of Cinema APK
- It supports external media players like MX player or VLC player.
- It also works on NVIDIA SHIELD devices.
- You can add subtitles in various languages.
Though it is an Android application, you can also download it on other devices that operate on the Android OS. So, you can also install this app on Android TV Boxes as well as Amazon FireTV devices. Below we will show you how to download Cinema TV on FireTV devices and Android TV Box.
Updated Version: Download Latest Cinema APK (UPDATED Version)
How to Install Cinema APK on FireStick/Fire TV
Cinema TV is not available on the official Amazon App store. You need to download it from third party sources, which requires enabling Unknown Sources on the FireTV/FireTV Stick. After that, you can download and install Cinema App on your FireTV/FireTV Stick. Follow the below steps to know how to install Cinema on Amazon FireTV devices –
- Firstly, from the FireTV home screen, head over to Settings > Device > Developer options.
- In Developer options, click on “Apps from Unknown Sources” and then select “Turn on” to enable Unknown Sources.
- Return to the home screen and go to Search. Type Downloader in the search box and click search.
- Click on “Downloader” app and then click the “Download” button to download and install the Downloader app on the FireTV device.
- Once the above process completes, click on “Open” to launch the Downloader app. When it prompts for permission, click Allow.
- In the browser address bar, enter “http://bit.ly/2ObJGJv” or “Cinema APK v1.4 APK(https://bit.ly/2VxsKCo)and press Go.
- Scroll down once the webpage loads and then click on the “Download Now” button to download the Cinema APK.
- When the download completes, click on the Install button to start to install the Cinema apk on the FireTV. Click Done when completed and you will return to Downloader.
- To prevent Cinema APK from hoarding FireTV storage, click on Delete button to delete the APK file.
- Again click Delete at the confirmation prompt and then return to FireTV home screen.
- Go to Your Apps & Channels section and click See All.
- Scroll and search the Cinema App and long click on it.
- Drag and place the app on the top of the list and click on it to launch the application.
- Select OK when if prompted and then watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your FireTV.
Check Out These Fantastic Movies Apps:
- MediaBox HD App Download (Updated Version of The Movie DB App).
- Coto Movies Apk Download on Android, iOS, FireStick & PC(Update).
How to Install Cinema APK on Android TV Box?
Cinema APK can also be installed on Android TV Box, but you need to download it from third-party sources. Google Play Store also doesn’t have the Cinema app. So, to install Cinema app on Android TV Box, you need to enable Unknown Sources on it like FireTV devices. Though you can use the Android TV Box web browser to download the app than from the downloader app. Follow the below steps to know how to install Cinema APK on Android TV Box.
- First, head over to Android TV Box home screen and navigate to Settings > More Settings > Security.
- Now, click on the Unknown Sources toggle to enable it.
- Return to Home screen, go to Apps and open a web browser.
- Enter the following URL in the browser address bar – http://bit.ly/2ObJGJv. Press Enter to visit the web page.
- Then, click on the Download Now button to begin downloading the Cinema apk.
- When the download completes, return to home screen and open File Browser.
- Navigate to the download folder and click on the downloaded cinema apk file. It will start the installation process. Click Install and the apk will be installed on the Android TV Box.
- Finally, return to home screen and launch the Cinema app from the App Section.
Conclusion: Cinema APK on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube & Android TV Box
If you looking for a good and secure media streaming application for your FireTV or Android TV Box, then Cinema apk is the best choice. It is a fully secure app that offers you streaming of thousands of movies, tv show, and more for free. This article guides you on how to install Cinema Apk on your FireTV or Android TV Box. Follow the steps given in this guide to the point and enjoy free movies and TV shows anytime on your FireTV or Android TV Box.